Fellowship Program - Benefits
Our fellows receive a monthly salary (S$3000). In addition, they are paid for on-calls (approximately 4-6 calls per month), completing medical reports and workman compensation forms. Overall fellows can expect to earn between S$4000-S$4500 per month.
Other benefits include:
- 5-day Basic Microsurgery Training Course
- Registration at the Annual Hand Surgery Review Course organized by the Singapore Society for Hand Surgery (usually held in the last week of February)
- 14 days paid leave in one year
- Fellowship Completion Certificate
- Reimburse cost of malpractice insurance cover and temporary medical registration
# Please note that the Ministry of Manpower, Singapore DOES NOT not allow employees that are earning < S$5000 per month to bring their families on a dependent visa. Fellows WILL NOT not be able to bring their families along. The families may visit them for a short period (usually 1 month) on a tourist visa.
Hand & Reconstructive Microsurgery Center